Thursday, December 20, 2007

Have A Great Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have been very busy blogging on Active Rain. Come and visit me there. In fact come and join active rain by clicking on my join active rain link on my blog.

It is a great place to network and meet other agents online. I started in June and as you can see I have been busy there blogging. I post coaching blogs as well as local real estate issues in our area in Wellington Florida.

So that is why I am not posting regurlarly here but I will be getting back to it next year. I am not the #5 top bloggers in Florida on Active Rain and # 20 nationwide top bloggers on Active Rain and out of over 60,000 members I must say that is good!

So come on over and check it out! It is FREE! Click here to join Active Rain.

I wish you and your loved ones all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will see you next year here!

8 comments:

unismartin said...

Woooow..I enjoyed your writing..and agree with you..thanks for the great analysis.. I will follow in my further process.keep sharing.

unismartin said...

Woooow..I enjoyed your writing..and agree with you..thanks for the great analysis.. I will follow in my further process.keep sharing.

unismartin said...

Wow, thanks for sharing such amazing post.It's really a nice and cool post to share many ideas....I like to follow from these ...nice.keep sharing.


business credit cards

unismartin said...

Great suggestions.Wonderful share and it really sounds good to get more ideas..It's too informative and a nice share too.Thanks!!!Real estate marketing

sapna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

happy new year tooooo... better late than before.. great post nice wordings and way of expressing..

Miami Beach Condos For Sale | Miami Beach Real Estate | luxury Miami condos

Unknown said...

Vancouver Realtor In case you are looking for great house, you basically look at the houses in Vancouver. Today, a lot of people around the world have a desire to live in Vancouver.

Catherine Nacar said...

literally amazing information, visit Brampton Realtor for more