Monday, May 14, 2007

Coaching Updates For Real Estate Agents

Coaching For Real Estate Agents

Coaching Updates For Real Estate Agents

I am going to be going on a mini vacation for a few days so I will not be posting on my blog for the time I am away.

I will be starting a Real Estate Blog when I get back for Buyers and Sellers. I will post important information for buyers and sellers in this market. I will be recommending that they do use a Real Estate Agent so you can feel free to have them visit the blog for information.

You can also link to the blog from your web site. I am in Florida and there will be regional information as well as National and International information on the blog. It does not matter where you are living there will be important information for your clients and prospects.

I love doing business by referral. If you know anyone coming down to South Florida and they do not have a Real Estate Agent already we would be happy to service your clients.

Also, our website is packed with special reports that your prospects can download and use to help them with selling and buying.

Our website is: www.NestorGasset.com

As soon as my seller/buyer blog is up I will post a link to it for you to see here on this blog for Real Estate Agents.

Feel free to post your comments. I look forward to your feedback.
Thanks for being a part of the Real Estate Community where you help people with the most important buying decision most of them will ever make.

Email me at Katerinag@bellsouth.net for information on giving us a referral or coaching information.

Coaching For Real Estate Agents










No comments: