Monday, June 11, 2007

Coaching For Real Estate Agents

Coaching For Real Estate Agents

Our spring is gone! Where did it go? We enjoyed the most gorgeous and coolest spring all the way through the end of May. Now we are in June and here in Florida that means the hot and humid weather is back.

While in most places in the country people go outdoors in the summer it is the other way around here in Florida. We go outdoors in the fall, winter and spring! Summer is for indoors and air conditioning!

In spite of the heat coming on, I woke up this morning thinking how blessed I am to live on this beautiful blue planet, in this wonderful country of America. I love America. Each morning I count my blessings and think about what I am grateful for that day. It makes it a great way to start my day. Being in focus of your gratitude will bring richer blessings still. God is good to me and my family.

I enjoy the blessing of listening the birds chirping as I start each new day. What a miracle that is in and of itself! Just take a moment right now to ponder all your very many blessings. Savor the moment of gratitude. Carry it with you throughout your day.

My coaching practice is a huge blessing in my life. Helping others to see their greatness and facilitating my clients to reach beyond their perceived limits is so emotionally charging. I am so blessed with the gift of being able to help others.

I focus on helping Real Estate Agents but I have clients from all walks of life.

My business in Real Estate Sales and Coaching is mostly done through referrals.

The best compliment that I can receive is for a satisfied client to recommend me to one of their friends. Thanks to all of you who have given me referrals.

You can email me at Katerinag@bellsouth.net for coaching and consulting information for Real Estate Agents. I am a Realtor and a Business, Career, Health and Personal Coach, Real Estate Business Consultant, trainer and speaker. Yours In Real Estate, Katerina


Coaching For Real Estate Agents

No comments: